Aleister Crowley Channeled by Karl Mollison 28Nov2017
Aleister Crowley 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947 was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer. He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century. A prolific writer, he published widely over the course of his life.
Born to a wealthy family in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, Crowley rejected his parent’s fundamentalist Christian Plymouth Brethren faith to pursue an interest in Western esotericism. He was educated at Trinity College at the University of Cambridge, where he focused his attentions on mountaineering and poetry, resulting in several publications. Some biographers allege that here he was recruited into a British intelligence agency, further suggesting that he remained a spy throughout his life.
In 1898 he joined the esoteric Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, where he was trained in ceremonial magic by Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers and Allan Bennett. Moving to Boleskine House by Loch Ness in Scotland, he went mountaineering in Mexico with Oscar Eckenstein, before studying Hindu and Buddhist practices in India. He married Rose Edith Kelly and in 1904 they honeymooned in Cairo, Egypt, where Crowley claimed to have been contacted by a supernatural entity named Aiwass, who provided him with The Book of the Law, a sacred text that served as the basis for Thelema. Announcing the start of the Æon of Horus, The Book declared that its followers should “Do what thou wilt” and seek to align themselves with their True Will through the practice of magick.
After an unsuccessful attempt to climb Kanchenjunga and a visit to India and China, Crowley returned to Britain, where he attracted attention as a prolific author of poetry, novels, and occult literature. In 1907, he and George Cecil Jones co-founded an esoteric order, the A∴A∴, through which they propagated Thelema. After spending time in Algeria, in 1912 he was initiated into another esoteric order, the German-based Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), rising to become the leader of its British branch, which he reformulated in accordance with his Thelemite beliefs. Through the O.T.O., Thelemite groups were established in Britain, Australia, and North America. Crowley spent the First World War in the United States, where he took up painting and campaigned for the German war effort against Britain, later revealing that he had infiltrated the pro-German movement to assist the British intelligence services. In 1920 he established the Abbey of Thelema, a religious commune in Cefalù, Sicily where he lived with various followers. His libertine lifestyle led to denunciations in the British press, and the Italian government evicted him in 1923. He divided the following two decades between France, Germany, and England, and continued to promote Thelema until his death.
Crowley gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime, being a recreational drug experimenter, bisexual and an individualist social critic. He has been called “the wickedest man in the world” and labeled as a Satanist by the popular press. Crowley has remained a highly influential figure over Western esotericism and the counterculture, and continues to be considered a prophet in Thelema. He is the subject of various biographies and academic studies.
Questions for Aleister Crowley 28 Nov 2017
1) In what way have your writings been misunderstood or misrepresented by detractors, critics, and/or the general public?
2) Is it true that Reptilians interbreed with humans to produce Reptilian/human hybrids and, what ET races or races interbreed with humans?
3) Is it true that there was or is an underground civilisation as described in Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton’s book The Coming Race? If so, were these beings Reptilians?
4) What was your influence if on Hitler and could Adolf Hitler’s genealogical lineage be traced to Salomon Mayer of Vienna?
5) Is it accurate to say that your important and influential connections were with Reptilians, or is it more accurate to say that they were with the Annunaki, or the Arcturians?
6) Can you tell us about your past life contracts and how those fostered your dark side in you incarnation as Aleister Crowley?
7) What was the true identity for your source, channeled or otherwise, for the book: Book of Law?
8) What was your connection to, and influence on Winston Churchill?
9) What is the current state of ritual sacrifice of humans in terms of its magnitude and meaning at this time?