David Koresh Channeled by Karl Mollison 27March2018
David Koresh August 17, 1959 – April 19, 1993 was the American leader of the Branch Davidians sect, believing himself to be its final prophet.
Koresh came from a dysfunctional family background and was a member, and later a leader, of the Shepherds Rod, a reform movement led by Victor Houteff that arose from within the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Koresh joined a spiritual group that was based at the Mount Carmel Center outside Waco, Texas, where the group took the name “Branch Davidians”.
The serving of arrest and search warrants by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) as part of an investigation into illegal possession of firearms and explosives provoked the historic 1993 raid on the center.
Four ATF agents and six Davidians were killed during the initial two-hour firefight, both sides claiming the other side fired first. The subsequent siege by the FBI ended when the center was set on fire — Koresh and 79 others were found dead after the conflagration.
Discoveries by film makers Jason Van Fleet confirmed thatFederal Government agencies along with the Military used pyrotechnic devices, shape charged explosives and automatic and/or semi-automatic rifle fire to kill many of the Branch Davidians as some of them apparently attempted to escape during the fire on April 19, 1993.
The film, Waco – A New Revelation, also revealed that decisions leading to this massacre likely were made in the White House during the Clinton administration.
Is there a deeper reason for such a debacle in the humanexperience that is being overlooked?
Questions for Light Being David Koresh 27 March 2018
1) Does the move WACO – A New Revelation directed by Jason Van Fleet give an accurate account of the WACO massacre?
2) Who was the God that spoke to you? How did you identify him then and how you identify him now?
3) What specifically did the extraterrestrials do to you and the ATF, FBI and other Law Enforcement Officials in charge of the WACO massacre, if anything?
4) How have the methods of mind control changed since those days in the 80’s and 90’s?
5) What is being done to children now as compared to what was being done to children back in the early 90’s?
6) What are the best ways for humans to protect their children from the state and the Extraterrestrial Alliance?
7) Have you since met any of your attackers in the Light? Can you explain to us your interactions with them?
8) What would you say to those who claim that there is little or no hope for Humans to resist or overcome what is apparently in store for them?
L. Fletcher Prouty Channeled by Karl Mollison 20March2018
Adapted from prouty.org thanks to Len Osanic Col. Fletcher Prouty was the model for the ’Man X’ in Oliver Stone’s film ’JFK’.
Col. L. Fletcher Prouty Jan 24th 1917 – June 5th 2001
Col. Prouty spent 9 of his 23 year military career in the Pentagon (1955-1964): 2 years with the Secretary of Defense, 2 years with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and 5 years with Headquarters, U.S. Air Force. In 1955 he was appointed the first “Focal Point” officer between the CIA and the Air Force for Clandestine Operations per National Security Council Directive 5412. He was Briefing Officer for the Secretary of Defense (1960-1961), and for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
At times he would be called to meet with Allen Dulles and John Foster Dulles at their home on highly classified business. He was assigned to attend MKULTRA meetings. In this capacity Col. Prouty would be at the nerve center of the Military-Industrial Complex at a time unequalled in American History. He has written on these subjects, about the JFK assassination, the Cold War period, and Vietnamese warfare, and the existence of a “Secret Team”. He backs up his his work with seldom seen or mentioned official documents – some never before released.
Fletcher Prouty offers a rare glimpse of the “Power Elite” as described by Buckminster Fuller, or “The High Cabal” as Winston Churchill referred to them; and how they really operate. Those who have not been in a position to witness events such as these from the inside would not understand how invisible but ultimately effective they and their power structures are.
Here is his story from the other side of the veil.
His answers may surprise us all …
John Lennon Channeled by Karl Mollison 16Jan2018
John Lennon was a British singer – songwriter and a key member of the Beatles – a musical and cultural phenomenon. After the Beatles, Lennon went on to have a distinguished solo career. Lennon was also an icon of the 1960s counter-culture revolution and was an anti-war activist.
“If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliché that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal.” – John Lennon
John Lennon was born, October 1940, during a German air raid in Oxford Street Maternity hospital, Liverpool. During his childhood, he saw little of his father Freddie, who went AWOL whilst serving in the navy. For several years, John was brought up by his mother’s sister Mimi.
In his early years John was a mischievous students, who would be quick to take the mickey out of teachers and other students. His school reports were often scathing. “Certainly on the road to failure … hopeless … rather a clown in class … wasting other pupils’ time.”
With Paul McCartney and George Harrison, the first concert of the Beatles was at the Cavern club in Liverpool on 21st March, 1961. After being rejected by many music labels, they eventually signed an agreement with Parlophone in 1962. George Martin who was responsible for signing the Beatles, later said he was not particularly impressed by their demo tapes, but liked their wit and humour – of which Lennon was usually at the forefront.
Despite his natural rebelliousness, Lennon agreed to the suggestion of manager Brian Epstein to dress smartly and have similar haircut. In the early years of the Beatles, the smart suited Beatles were part of their cultivated image.
Beatlemania became a global phenomenon. It marked a shift in musical attitudes, especially in the US. The Beatles success of 1964, was known as the start of the “British Invasion”.
During the 1960s, John Lennon began to frequently take LSD and by 1967 was a heavy user. This also co-incided with a period of uncertainty, and he considered leaving the Beatles. The death of Brian Esptein, their manage in 1967 also hit Lennon and the Beatles hard. However, this was also a period of musical inventiveness, with new styles of music helping to create some classic recordings, such as: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
In 1967, John Lennon and the Beatles became more interested in meditation and Eastern religions. They spent several weeks in the ashram of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. In India they composed music for their albums The Beatles and Abbey Road. The visit also saw more Eastern musical influences begin to percolate into their music.
In 1969 the Beatles started to split up; Lennon was keen to branch out musically and develop his own solo career. After the break-up of the Beatles, Lennon pursued a very successful solo career. His first album was released in 1970 with John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band (1970).
In the early 1970s, John Lennon also became a figurehead for those opposed to the Vietnam War. His song “Give Peace a Chance” became an anthem for the anti-war movement. Due to his anti-war stance the Nixon administration tried to have him deported, but after a long struggle he was able to gain a green card in 1976. His song “Imagine” has also become a tremendously influential song; it has been voted ‘the most popular song’ by the British public.
In 1975, he retreated from the music world, preferring to spend time looking after his new son, Sean.
John Lennon married Cynthia Powell in 1963, though the marriage was kept secret. They had one son, Julian. The marriage broke down in 1967. Lennon married Yoko Ono in March 1969.
In October of 1980, Lennon made a return to music recording. But, just two months later on 8 December 1980, John Lennon was shot dead in Dakota, New York. He was shot by David Chapman – an obsessed fan.
He later pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and was imprisoned for life.
By 2012, John Lennon has sold 14 million solo albums, whilst the Beatles have become the best-selling group of all time – with an estimated 600 million recording sales worldwide.
Citation: Pettinger, Tejvan. “Biography of John Lennon”, Oxford,
www.biographyonline.net, 28th May. 2007. Updated 31st January, 2017.
Marilyn Monroe Channeled by Karl Mollison 02Jan2018
Actress Marilyn Monroe was born Norma Jeane Mortenson on June 1, 1926, in Los Angeles, California. During her all-too-brief life, Marilyn Monroe overcame a difficult childhood to become one of the world’s biggest and most enduring sex symbols. During her career, Monroe’s films grossed more than $200 million. Monroe was most likely murdered on August 5, 1962, at only 36 years old, but the official cause of death was suicide due to a drug overdose.
Marilyn Monroe was born Norma Jeane Mortenson (later baptized as Norma Jeane Baker) on June 1, 1926, in Los Angeles, California. During her all-too-brief life, she overcame a difficult childhood to become one of the world’s biggest and most enduring sex symbols.
Growing up, Monroe spent much of her time in foster care where she endured sexual assault on several occasions; she later said that she had been raped when she was 11 years old. But she had a way out through marriage, and she wed her boyfriend Jimmy Dougherty on June 19, 1942, at the age of 16.
The couple divorced in 1946—the same year that Monroe signed her first movie contract. With the movie contract came a new name and image; she began calling herself “Marilyn Monroe” and dyed her hair blonde.
She had roles, major and minor, in about 30 movies and became very popular from her role in The Seven Year Itch in September 1954 where she posed for photographers while filming the subway grate scene.
Monroe had a string of unsuccessful relationships: Her 1954 marriage to baseball great Joe DiMaggio only lasted nine months. Later, she was married to playwright Arthur Miller from 1956 to 1961.
On May 19, 1962, Monroe made her now-famous performance at John F. Kennedy’s birthday celebration, singing “Happy Birthday, Mr. President.”
There have also been rumors and many credible testimonials that Monroe was involved with President John F. Kennedy and/or his brother Robert around the time of her death. Monroe was buried in her favorite Emilio Pucci dress, in what was known as a “Cadillac casket”—the most high-end casket available, made of heavy-gauge solid bronze and lined with champagne-colored silk. Lee Strasberg delivered a eulogy before a small group of friends and family.
Monroe’s ex-husband, Joe DiMaggio, famously had red roses delivered to her crypt for the next 20 years.
During her career, Marilyn Monroe’s films grossed more than $200 million. Today, she is still considered one of the world’s most popular icons of sex appeal and beauty, and is remembered for her idiosyncratic sense of humor and sly wit; once asked by a reporter what she wore to bed, she replied, “Chanel Number 5.”
Aleister Crowley Channeled by Karl Mollison 28Nov2017
Aleister Crowley 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947 was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer. He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century. A prolific writer, he published widely over the course of his life.
Born to a wealthy family in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, Crowley rejected his parent’s fundamentalist Christian Plymouth Brethren faith to pursue an interest in Western esotericism. He was educated at Trinity College at the University of Cambridge, where he focused his attentions on mountaineering and poetry, resulting in several publications. Some biographers allege that here he was recruited into a British intelligence agency, further suggesting that he remained a spy throughout his life.
In 1898 he joined the esoteric Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, where he was trained in ceremonial magic by Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers and Allan Bennett. Moving to Boleskine House by Loch Ness in Scotland, he went mountaineering in Mexico with Oscar Eckenstein, before studying Hindu and Buddhist practices in India. He married Rose Edith Kelly and in 1904 they honeymooned in Cairo, Egypt, where Crowley claimed to have been contacted by a supernatural entity named Aiwass, who provided him with The Book of the Law, a sacred text that served as the basis for Thelema. Announcing the start of the Æon of Horus, The Book declared that its followers should “Do what thou wilt” and seek to align themselves with their True Will through the practice of magick.
After an unsuccessful attempt to climb Kanchenjunga and a visit to India and China, Crowley returned to Britain, where he attracted attention as a prolific author of poetry, novels, and occult literature. In 1907, he and George Cecil Jones co-founded an esoteric order, the A∴A∴, through which they propagated Thelema. After spending time in Algeria, in 1912 he was initiated into another esoteric order, the German-based Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), rising to become the leader of its British branch, which he reformulated in accordance with his Thelemite beliefs. Through the O.T.O., Thelemite groups were established in Britain, Australia, and North America. Crowley spent the First World War in the United States, where he took up painting and campaigned for the German war effort against Britain, later revealing that he had infiltrated the pro-German movement to assist the British intelligence services. In 1920 he established the Abbey of Thelema, a religious commune in Cefalù, Sicily where he lived with various followers. His libertine lifestyle led to denunciations in the British press, and the Italian government evicted him in 1923. He divided the following two decades between France, Germany, and England, and continued to promote Thelema until his death.
Crowley gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime, being a recreational drug experimenter, bisexual and an individualist social critic. He has been called “the wickedest man in the world” and labeled as a Satanist by the popular press. Crowley has remained a highly influential figure over Western esotericism and the counterculture, and continues to be considered a prophet in Thelema. He is the subject of various biographies and academic studies.
Questions for Aleister Crowley 28 Nov 2017
1) In what way have your writings been misunderstood or misrepresented by detractors, critics, and/or the general public?
2) Is it true that Reptilians interbreed with humans to produce Reptilian/human hybrids and, what ET races or races interbreed with humans?
3) Is it true that there was or is an underground civilisation as described in Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton’s book The Coming Race? If so, were these beings Reptilians?
4) What was your influence if on Hitler and could Adolf Hitler’s genealogical lineage be traced to Salomon Mayer of Vienna?
5) Is it accurate to say that your important and influential connections were with Reptilians, or is it more accurate to say that they were with the Annunaki, or the Arcturians?
6) Can you tell us about your past life contracts and how those fostered your dark side in you incarnation as Aleister Crowley?
7) What was the true identity for your source, channeled or otherwise, for the book: Book of Law?
8) What was your connection to, and influence on Winston Churchill?
9) What is the current state of ritual sacrifice of humans in terms of its magnitude and meaning at this time?
Viewer Questions for Creator Channeled by Karl Mollison 17Oct2017
revised – Questions for Creator 17 Oct 2017
1) Gifford – Why does the ET Alliance (Annunaki, Nordics and Reptilians) want our planet for themselves so badly, and/or to eliminate humanity?
2) Karen G. Can you expound on the idea of freedom and the fear of death?
3) Karen G. When a message is given that does not align with the Light what is it that we being asked to accept?
4) Karen G. – Have some practices that could be beneficial, such as meditation, been deliberately made difficult through DNA or mind control manipulation to cause humanity to feel that they cannot be successful in applying these methods?
5) Be content – Is our higher self the highest evolved aspect of our soul (assuming other aspects exist in higher dimensions) ?
6) Be content – When people die on earth and return to the light, do they become aware of their other lifetimes on other worlds? If so, are they trapped into reincarnation on earth, or are they consciously free to either return to Source or to go on to existence in other worlds or dimensions as their soul’s evolution permits, making this last lifetime their final earth lifetime?
7) Douglas Quaid – Was reptilian being that replaced Dönitz an actual physical reptilian? Or one who either literally shapeshifted or was using psyonic field projection to make all the humans think he was Dönitz? Or if it was just the reptilian’s soul that was implanted into a cloned body of Dönitz? How does this literally work given that the testimony from the Light Being (Dönitz) was that he was killed?
8) Denny – How do you resolve the fact that the state claims a monopoly of violence and yet human government is generally accepted as needed?
9) Denny – What can you tell us about giants that once lived on the American continent?
10) Denny – Why was Santa Rosa, California chosen as the location for the firestorm attack?
Admiral Karl Dönitz Channeled by Karl Mollison 28Sept2017
Dönitz was a German naval officer and the creator of Germany’s World War Two U-boat fleet. He also briefly succeeded Adolf Hitler as German head of state in the last months of the war.
Karl Dönitz was born on 16 September 1891 near Berlin and went into the Imperial German Navy in 1911. Having served as a submarine officer in World War One, when Adolf Hitler came to power Dönitz was chosen to create a new U-boat fleet . He was appointed commander of the fleet and during the early years of World War Two, turned the U-boats into a serious threat to Britain’s survival. Under his guidance, by early 1941 the U-boat commanders were operating in ’wolfpack’ formation, with groups of U-boats patrolling in long lines. When one of the pack signalled a sighting of an Allied ship convoy, the others would join in to overwhelm the convoy by weight of numbers.
In January 1943, Dönitz replaced Admiral Erich Raeder as commander-in-chief of the German navy, where his loyalty and ability won him Hitler’s trust. On 20 April 1945, facing the collapse of the Nazi regime, Hitler appointed him Dönitz of the northern military and civil command.
Finally, Hitler named Dönitz as his successor as president of the Reich, minister of war and supreme commander of the armed forces. After Hitler’s suicide on 30 April, Dönitz opened negotiations for surrender. He wanted to save as many German civilians and retreating soldiers from the Soviets as possible, correctly believing that the Soviets would prove much less forgiving conquerors than the Western Allies. He hoped that a separate surrender to the British and Americans might allow the Reich to rescue something from the Soviets in the east. The Western Allies, however, fearful of provoking Stalin’s paranoia, demanded that Germany surrender to all the Allies simultaneously.
Early in the morning of 7 May 1945, a German delegation, on the orders of Dönitz, went to General Eisenhower’s headquarters in Rheims and signed the surrender documents. During the interval of surrender, 1,800,000 German troops – 55% of the army of the east – were transferred into the British-US area of control.
In 1946, Dönitz was sentenced to ten years’ imprisonment by the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg. He was released from prison in 1956, and retired on a government pension. He died on 24 December 1980.
Questions for Admiral Karl Dönitz
1) Were you the victim of mind control?
2) What role did extraterrestrials play in the formation of the Third Reich?
3) What role did secret societies and the Illuminati play in the formation of the Third Reich?
4) Were there and are there Nazi bases in Antarctica? What role did German submarines play in the creation of those bases?
5) Was there any collusion between Adolph Hitler and Winston Churchill?
6) What happened to Adolf Hitler at the end of the war and the aftermath?
7) Is it true that you were taken over by a Reptilian entity? If so, how was that accomplished and on what date did that happen? Why was this done and what was accomplished?
8) Was your identity restored during or after your 10 year incarceration?
Viewer Questions for Creator Channeled by Karl Mollison 26Sept2017
From Karl –
“So the idea of even talking to Creator is somewhat new for me. It took me years to get here. And I was influenced by the same notions that have been conveyed by the spiritual folk themselves “Oh you can’t really talk to Creator there’s too much energy there, it would be overwhelming, probably even fatal, if you tried to do that. Creator doesn’t deal with us, that’s what the angels are for blah, blah, blah” and so on.
And I always assumed that was so.”
1) Is there such a thing as a resistance movement as described by Cobra, and if so, what can you describe about that their members and their activities?
2) Can you tell us if there are such things as the Yaldaboath entity, with toplet plasma bombs, and plasma primary anomaly?
3) Are entity attachments the result of an individual agreeing to hold a certain perspective of victimhood?
4) Since everything is an expression of creation is there any point to resisting anything within All That Is?
5) Did Jim Marrs successfully transition to the Light?
6) Did William Tompkins successfully transition to the Light?
7) Will benevolent ETs contact humans telepathically at this time for the purpose of peaceful contact, and for the purpose of scientific and intercultural exchange?
8) Is there any truth to the idea that part of the abduction phenomenon is that part of human souls are being removed, and if so by whom, and for what purpose?
9) Are there other spiritual practices besides prayer that are recommended?
10) What was the significance of the total solar eclipse across the United Stated on August 21st, 2017, and what effect if any did the mass meditation at 11:11 AM Pacific time have on humanity and the probable timelines?
11) There are vast bodies of research with hundreds of subjects doing life between life regression where subjects report not encountering any problems getting to the Light after dying. Why is this the case when we have heard from you that fully 1/3rd of those dying do not successfully transition to the Light?
12) Who or what is making crop circles, and why?
13) What is going on with these recent Earth changes: back-to-back hurricanes, huge earthquakes in Mexico, forest fires in the west? And are any of them intentionally human engineered, and/or alien engineered, and if so, why?
14) Are many types of ET’s working together in the human abduction phenomenon?
15) Dr. Karla Turner mentioned a case where an abductee met a female extraterrestrial who apologized for what others in her race were doing to humanity, and that she and her associates were removing the implants put in by her fellow bad extraterrestrials. What was her real purpose? Was she really a benevolent ET or was this yet another level of deception? You said no extraterrestrials interacting with humans in the physical dimension are benevolent.
Dr. Karla Turner Channeled by Karl Mollison 10Aug2017
Karla Turner Ph.D., was a college instructor, author and abduction researcher who broke new ground in the world of UFO investigations starting in 1988. Her work inspired others who also collected and researched firsthand accounts and eventually came to unpopular conclusions about the Alien Agenda. She lived in the great state of Texas.
Her three books: Into the Fringe (1992), Taken (1994), and, with psychic Ted Rice, Masquerade of Angels (1994) chronicle not only her own personal and family member experiences, but also of others brave enough to come forward and subject themselves to questioning, hypnosis and regression therapy to reveal interactions with apparent non-human entities.
These accounts combined to form a picture of beings who are cruel, manipulative and remorseless. Many of their victims suffered with confusion, terror, rape,sleeplessness and other unexplained medical conditions.
Throughout her relatively short career of investigation and assistance to these unfortunate abductees, Karla maintained a steadfast commitment to the truth and respect for her subjects. This established her reputation and she attracted other abductees and researchers to the cause of understanding and spreading the word regarding this overlooked and marginalized phenomena.
In her book ‘Taken’ she wrote: “In spite of what some prominent abduction theorists tell us about avoiding thinking in terms of ’good and evil’ or ’positive and negative’ when it comes to the aliens, this cannot be done, nor should it be. For these women, for my husband and myself, for all abductees, knowing that we have been made a part of this agenda and that we have been implanted, trained, and programmed to participate in some future scenario, how can we not ask to what purpose our minds, bodies, and souls will be used?”
She eventually and apparently ran afoul of great powers and she was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer that took her life on January 9, 1996. This is a similar fate of those who were boldly telling the story from combined narratives, careful research and personal experiences. She was only 48 years old.
We are happy to report that when Karl checked, Karla had successfully transitioned and she was in the Light.
She was eager to speak with us and her undaunted spirit shone through in this epic and outstanding channeling session.
God Bless Karla Turner!
Questions for Dr. Karla Turner
1) Dear Karla I would like to thank you for your work while you were here and paving the way for other researchers who are continuing with research similar to yours on the alien contact phenomena, so with that would you please say whatever you think is most important at this time.
2) Is there a line of inquiry that would be most beneficial for the purposes of alerting the general population to the true nature of the human situation?
3) Is there anything in the Light Being narrative so far that deserves clarification?
4) What could Karl and I do that would foster a faster and more effective disclosure scenario?
5) What was your most significant discovery with respect to your incarnation as Dr. Karla Turner upon returning to the Light?
6) What, if anything, can you tell us about your next incarnation?