Bill Cooper Channeled by Karl Mollison 12June2017
Milton William “Bill” Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 6, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial aliens. Cooper also described HIV/AIDS as a man-made disease used to target blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals, and that a cure was made before it was implemented. He has been described as a “militia theoretician”. source Wikipedia
We now know he was much more than that. He was prescient in his knowledge and observations and he, among a select few, was deeply devoted to the truth and alerting his fellowman to the perils of his day. As it turns out, many of us are still in dire need of his message.
From his book “Behold A Pale Horse”
“One basic truth can be used as a foundation for a mountain of lies, and if we dig down deep enough in the mountain of lies, and bring out that truth, to set it on top of the mountain of lies; the entire mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of that one truth, and there is nothing more devastating to a structure of lies than the revelation of the truth upon which the structure of lies was built, because the shock waves of the revelation of the truth reverberate, and continue to reverberate throughout the Earth for generations to follow, awakening even those people who had no desire to be awakened to the truth.” Delamer Duverus
“If we do not act in concert with each other and ensure that the future becomes what we need it to be, then we will surely deserve whatever fate awaits us.
I believe with all my heart that God put me in places and in positions throughout my life so that I would be able to deliver this warning to His people. I pray that I have been worthy and that I have done my job.”
Questions for Bill Cooper
- Hello Bill thank you for joining us. Were you in the Light when Karl contacted you?
- Can you tell us anything about the circumstances concerning your death that should be known?
- What is your view regarding the restoration of the US Constitution in Federal Government or the implementation of a proposed one for the Newstates as noted in your book Behold a Pale Horse?
- What is your view on the need for or use of money? How does currency like Bitcoin fit into this?
- Is there someone still living and sharing that is carrying on where you left off?
- Is the interest in extraterrestrial contact serving the Light?
- How did reptilians become parasites of human energy?
- Bill – For your book – Behold a Pale Horse – you wrote:
“THIS IS MY CREED
I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever.”
Is there anything you would change in this statement now that you know what you know?
- If someone wanted to know more about you and your message would your book Behold a Pale Horse still be recommended from the perspective of a Light Being?
- Is there anything you would like to say to your loved ones?
Phil Schneider Channeled by Karl Mollison 05May2017
Phil Schneider was a geologist, engineer, and explosives expert who was employed by the government and government contractors during 1970s and 80’s in the boring of the covert tunnel system underneath the United States. This led to his exposure to many classified government projects and cover-ups including a battle between Grey extraterrestrials and U.S. soldiers in a deep underground base near Dulce New Mexico. Phil was born in 1947 to a Navy captain who himself was involved in A-bomb testing in the Pacific and the infamous “Philadelphia Experiment”.
As a protection against assassination, Phil began telling what he knew at various conferences and lectures during the 1990’s. He died in his Oregon home in 1996 under suspicious circumstances that authorities attributed to suicide.
Questions for Phil Schneider
- You were employed by the government as a geologist in the construction of massive tunnels under the Western part of North America, is this correct? How extensive is the tunnel system under America and across the world today? Are extraterrestrial beings also living in these underground bases and which ones?
- You reported a mishap that occurred in 1979 in a deep underground base located under a mesa near Dulce New Mexico. Can you elaborate on this incident? What was the purpose of the Dulce base? Was it recently damaged? If it was damaged can you elaborate? If it is still in operation; in what capacity?
- You felt certain that your father, Captain Oscar Schneider, was somehow involved in the “Philadelphia Experiment”. Have you verified this? Can you describe this project in detail and its effects on other time lines?
- You had a friend who told you about a Portland Oregon manufacturing company that received a portion of a government contract to build over 100,000 railroad cars with shackled seating, to accommodate 15 million prisoners. Can you verify that now? Is there an ongoing governmental plan to incarcerate U.S. Citizens in the future?
- It was reported that you committed suicide in your home in January 1996. Please relate exactly what happened to cause your death.
- Why was I strongly compelled to choose you as a subject for channeling at this time?
- What advice can you give to current government whistle blowers?
Viewer Questions for Creator Channeled by Karl Mollison 27April2017
From Karl –
“So the idea of even talking to Creator is somewhat new for me. It took me years to get here. And I was influenced by the same notions that have been conveyed by the spiritual folk themselves “Oh you can’t really talk to Creator there’s too much energy there, it would be overwhelming, probably even fatal, if you tried to do that. Creator doesn’t deal with us, that’s what the angels are for blah, blah, blah” and so on.
And I always assumed that was so.”
- If you were to be characterized as male or female to assist humans to understand you better which would be more accurate?
- What is the difference between a corrupted source and an uncorrupted source?
- Does a corrupted source depend on the source’s intention? What are the other factors?
- Would it be accurate to say that no good alien has an agenda to physically appear to humans?
- What can whistleblowers and others concerned about the interference by extraterrestrials do to help humanity?
J. Allen Hynek Channeled by Karl Mollison 17March2017
Dr. Josef Allen Hynek (May 1, 1910 – April 27, 1986) was an American astronomer, professor, and ufologist. He is perhaps best remembered for his UFO research. Hynek acted as scientific adviser to UFO studies undertaken by the U.S. Air Force under three consecutive projects: Project Sign (1947–1949), Project Grudge (1949–1952), and Project Blue Book (1952–1969).
Hynek was born in Chicago to Czech parents. In 1931, Hynek received a B.S. from the University of Chicago. In 1935, he completed his PhD. in astrophysics at Yerkes Observatory. He joined the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Ohio State University in 1936. He specialized in the study of stellar evolution and in the identification of spectroscopic binary stars.
During World War II, Hynek was a civilian scientist at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory,
where he helped to develop the United States Navy’s radio proximity fuse.
After the war, Hynek returned to the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Ohio State, rising to full
professor in 1950. In 1953, Hynek submitted a report on the fluctuations in the brightness and color of
starlight and daylight, with an emphasis on daytime observations.
In 1956, he left to join Professor Fred Whipple, the Harvard astronomer, at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, which had combined with the Harvard Observatory at Harvard. Hynek had the assignment of directing the tracking of an American space satellite, a project for the International Geophysical Year in 1956 and thereafter. In addition to over 200 teams of amateur scientists around the world that were part of Operation Moonwatch, there were also 12 photographic Baker-Nunn stations. A special camera was devised for the task and a prototype was built and tested and
then stripped apart again when, on Oct. 4, 1957, the Soviet Union launched its first satellite,
After completing his work on the satellite program, Hynek went back to teaching, taking the position of
professor and chairman of the astronomy department at Northwestern University in 1960.
Hynek’s true views on UFOs were still unknown to the public when the astronomer, now teaching at Northwestern University, first met Jacques Vallee in the fall of 1963. Taking a job as a computer programmer at Northwestern, Vallee became a close friend of Hynek and soon they formed a UFO discussion group.
The astronomer would eventually nickname this group “the Invisible College” (Vallee 1996, 270)—a term first used by the Rosicrucians in the early 1600s.
Vallee began prodding Hynek to break with the Air Force and publicly admit that the UFO phenomenon was real and worthy of serious scientific investigation. Project Blue Book’s longtime scientific consultant—still known as a staunch UFO debunker—stubbornly resisted this advice (Vallee 1996, 80–94).
In later years he conducted his own independent UFO research, developing the “Close Encounter”
He is widely considered the father of the concept of scientific analysis both of reports and especially
of trace evidence purportedly left by UFOs.